Growald Family Fund’s mission is to catalyze climate innovation and leadership through venture philanthropy. Our primary focus is to support the transformation of the electricity sector to clean energy.
We work internationally supporting efforts in the areas of diplomacy, finance, movements, and pollution. Growald Family Fund (GFF) is operated by a small, tightly-knit team; our team works to scope out new grantees and new opportunities, create partnerships, and work with partner foundations to strengthen the philanthropic community. In order to achieve high impact, the team is composed of passionate, dedicated, and highly flexible individuals. But we need your help...
Growald Family Fund is growing and is seeking a full-time Administrative Coordinator to support the GFF team with managing administrative responsibilities. This is a key position that will enable the delivery of our programs in an efficient and timely manner--and in climate philanthropy, time matters. It is the perfect role for someone who is highly organized, possesses intuitive communication skills, and is a quick learner and enthusiastic doer.
- Schedule team meetings, conference calls, and webinars
- Manage the executive director’s calendar
- Manage team travel arrangements (book flights, hotels, ground transportation, etc.)
- Coordinate technical support as needed
- Manage agenda and participate in weekly staff meeting
- Answer inquiries and general information requests
- Support Finance Director with travel receipt processing
- Take minutes for key meetings
- Manage document storage in Google Drive
- Train and guide staff through any new technologies or software programs, document protocols
- Assist in planning meetings and events; arrange logistics, communicate details, prepare and distribute materials
- Manage office needs such as ordering supplies
Your Experiences Include
- At least 2 years experience working in administration, preferably in the non-profit space.
- Desire to be proactive and possess individual initiative with the ability to follow directions and work independently in a small office environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, take initiative, and be able to anticipate needs while being a creative problem-solver
- Highly organized, strong administrative skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Adept using technology; willingness and aptitude for learning new technologies. Whiz at Google and Microsoft Office suites, including Google Calendar, Google Docs, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems
- Experience managing complex schedules across multiple time zones and with a large number of busy people. Experience with conference call scheduling and administration, preferably with Zoom
- Experience with events management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of key issues around climate change preferred
- Experience working in a multicultural, international environment
- Bilingual preferred
Please apply here. In your cover letter, please explain what motivates you to work with Growald Family Fund, and how your experience, skills, and commitment will advance our mission. This is a full-time position based in Brookline, MA. We offer a competitive and equitable compensation package with the goal of attracting and retaining exceptional people. Our benefits package is generous and includes: medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, a retirement plan, disability and life insurance, and a rewarding work environment.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline to apply is March 13, 2020.
Growald Family Fund is committed to the principles of inclusion and diversity, and does not discriminate against individuals based on race, religion, color, sex/gender, gender identity and expression, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political belief, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.